Demonstrating a command of all of the branding concepts taught via this class, develop and describe your personal brand. Specifically, your Personal Brand Development Project paper should, at least, address these topics:
1) What brand elements are descriptive of you now?
2) What other brand elements do you desire to develop and how will you do such?
3) Describe your strongest brand factors and your weakest brand factors.
4) How will you communicate your “brand”? Who will likely be your primary target market?
5) How will you develop and manage your evolving personal brand? What research will you conduct?
6) Display your brand via your developed resume This highly creative paper should be 7-10 pages (double-spaced, stapled). Please include a cover/title page and, if relevant, a research sources citations’ page—both of which do not count in the required page total.) The paper’s “Appendix” should be your developed resume, i.e., one of your brand elements
#Brand #development #brand #elements #descriptive